BANK - Scrub Nurse/ODP/Anaesthetics & Recovery - Theatre
We are looking to recruit experienced, flexible and highly motivated qualified Bank Theatre Scrub Nurses/ODPs/Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioners who will report to the Theatre Manager.
In addition to strong clinical skills you will possess:
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN Level 1 or equivalent ODP qualification
- Have proven post registration experience
- Assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialities
- Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification would be an advantage
In return for your expertise we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free on site parking
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then Euxton Hall Hospital is for you.
For further information regarding this position please contact Doug Taylor, Theatre Manager
Closing Date: Open
All applications must be made by via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Euxton Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.