Euxton Hall Hospital
Wigan Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 6DY
Euxton Hall Hospital is located in Chorley, registered for 32 beds, 2 Theatres and full supporting Outpatient Services. Euxton Hall offers a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities. It is a leading provider of high quality health care as part of the Ramsay Health Care Group.
RGN - Ward (Day & Night shifts)
Candidates should have:-
• Registered nursing qualification; registered with NMC
• Acute surgical & medical experience essential
• Sound written & verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Flexibility & adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Professional at all times, demonstrate honesty, integrity & ethics in the workplace
Please contact Dawn Sumner if you would like to speak to someone about the position
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.(if relevant to the position)
Euxton Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.