Details of the position
We are looking to recruit experienced, flexible and highly motivated qualified Bank Theatre Scrub Nurses/ODPs/Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioners who will report to the Theatre Manager.
In addition to strong clinical skills you will possess:
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Team leadership skills
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN Level 1 or equivalent ODP qualification
- Have proven post registration experience
- Assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialities
- Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification would be an advantage
In return for your expertise we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free on site parking
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then Fulwood Hall Hospital is for you.
For further information regarding the position, please email Paul Etherington, Theatre Manager at email@example.com
Fulwood Hall Hospital is located near Preston, registered for 30 beds, 3 Theatres, Endoscopy Suite, Daycase Unit and full supporting Outpatient Services. Fulwood Hall Hospital offers a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities.
As one of the North West's leading private and NHS ‘Choose & Book’ hospitals, Fulwood Hall Hospital is a leading provider of high quality healthcare, part of the Ramsay Health Care Group. Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
Closing Date: Open
All applications must be made by via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Fulwood Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.