Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for a Registered General Nurse (Ward/Day Case Unit) based at Oaklands Hospital, Salford. This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) and the successful applicant will be working flexibly on a rota system. Reporting to the Ward/Day Case Unit Manager, the successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated working within a team environment and independently as required
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC registered.
• Has proven post-registration experience
• Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Attractive salary package
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Life assurance
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 3 March 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Nicola Quayle, Ward/Out Patients Manager on 0161 787 3501 or Nicola.Quayle@ramsayhealth.co.uk.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers