Bank Registered Nurses & Healthcare Assistants
You will need to be/have:
• Wanting to work on an “as and when” basis
• Good communication skills
• NMC registered if an RN or NVQ Level 3 in health and social care if a HCA
• Friendly outgoing personality
• Excellent customer skills
• Attention to detail
• Committed & Flexible
• Competent computer skills
• Proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
If you believe that you have the qualities to join our team please submit your application today.
In return, we offer:
• Attractive rates of pay
• Ongoing training
• Uniform provided
• Full Training
• Flexible hours available
• Enhancements for unsocial hours
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free parking
The Rivers Hospital is one of the leading private hospitals in the UK and is located in Sawbridgeworth on the Essex, Hertfordshire border in beautiful countryside.
The hospital is equipped with the latest medical facilities for diagnosis and treatment, and has very high quality clinical standards including effective infection
prevention measures. By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services.
The four fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement.
A day surgery suite is suitable for minor surgery and endoscopy procedures.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Positions subject to Enhanced DBS check