Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Bank – Housekeeper to join our join our busy team at Oaklands Hospital. A full training programme will be undertaken to ensure the necessary skills are achieved. Reporting to the Housekeeping Team Leader, the successful applicant will have:
• excellent customer service skills and discretion
• a confidential nature in a busy hospital environment
• previous housekeeping experience (in the heathcare sector would be advantageous)
• have a good understanding and application of current infection control regulations
• Flexibility in working hours and teamwork are essential as the hospital works to a 7 day week rota.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Attractive rate of pay
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 28 February 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Tracy Tomlinson on 01617873477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers