We are seeking a GP Liaison Officer who will lead liaison activities with General Practitioners (GPs) and the hospital’s other referring stakeholders. They will build a successful business network via the completion of face-to-face meetings with GPs, managing educational and promotional events, and circulating other regular forms of communication. The role will look to ensure stakeholders have a thorough understanding of the comprehensive range of services and specialists available at the Hospital. Reporting to the Hospital Director, the GP Liaison Officer will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to directly contribute to the hospital’s marketing and business development strategy.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role (preferably within healthcare)
- An Understanding of E-RS and the CCG/Primary and Secondary care relationship and landscape
- Previous experience working in a sales and/or marketing role
- An understanding of the needs and aspirations of consultants, and how best to promote them to referrers
- Have sound written, verbal and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility to work ad hoc evenings for events / hospitality
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
In return, we offer the successful candidate:-
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- Car allowance (paid in addition to basic salary)
- 33 days annual leave Inc. bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free off site car parking
- Ramsay benefits scheme for shopping discounts
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum Plus £5,000 Car Allowance
Closing date: Midday 15th January 2019
Contact Amy Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07919 524714 for further information.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all