Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Renacres Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of two operating theatres and an Endoscopy/ Ambulatory unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
STAFF NURSE - NIGHTS - 30 hours per week x 2
Details of the position
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who has the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a high standard of evidence based care to all of our patients. The Hospital cares for mainly day case elective surgical patients. The successful individual will have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a multi disciplinary team caring for a wide range of acute surgical patients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Care of the post operative patients
- Ensuring a safe nursing environment
- Management of Post operative pain levels
- Maintaining excellent documentation
The successful candidate will also:
- Hold a Registered Level 1 qualification
- Be experienced in an acute Ward setting
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop relevant clinical skills as the post develops
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Approachable, Supportive and Professional
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Please contact Tracy Baldwin on 01704 842026 if you would like to speak to someone about the position
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renacres Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.