We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced scrub nurse/ODP who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at Rowley Hall Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix .
The successful candidates will have:
Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to):
- Orthopaedics – upper and lower limb
- Spinal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Cosmetic procedures
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
- Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical enviroment
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skill
• A good standard of computer literacy
• The ability to work within a team
• The ability to time-manage
• Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package
• Competitive salary
• 33 days annual leave (pro rata for part time employees)
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
• Free Off Site Parking
Hours: Full Time ( 37.5 hours per week)
Shifts: Variable to include long days, weekends and evenings.
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 - Dependant on skills and experience
If you would like to discuss the above position please contact Doug Taylor (Theatre Manager) or Rebecca Cockerton (Head of Clinical Services) via: email@example.com or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the center of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This vacancy may close earlier if we receive a considerable amount of applications