We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed team at Rowley Hall Hospital. This is a Nurse Bank position, for shifts on the ward, dayward or outpatients reporting to the Department Manager.
Rowley Hall provides a high standard of care for elective surgical patients across a broad spectrum of specialties.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- An excellent and high standard of clinical practice with excellent clinical outcomes
- Patients health and wellbeing across a complex pathway and changing caseload
- Communicates delivery and outcomes of care to patients and to other members of the team
- Develop excellent working relationships
- Maintain excellent standards with infection control
It is essential that the applicant will have a:
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered General Nurse qualification (NMC)
- Demonstrable excellent customer service
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant and current clinical standards
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, look no further.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
Hours: As Required
Shifts: Early 0700-1500, late 1330-2130, night 2100-0730
Salary: £17 per hour / dependent upon skills and experience.
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the center of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.