Oaklands Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Bank - Registered Nurse (Scrub) at Oaklands Hospital. Working on a casual and flexible basis the successful candidate will be reporting to the Lead Scrub Nurse and Theatre Manager and must:
• Have a variety of experience in a theatre setting particularly in orthopaedics scrub to include hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
• ALS trained is highly desirable
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC registered
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
• Team working skills.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Attractive rates of pay
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Matthew Lowe, Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.