We are now inviting applications for the position of Medical Secretary on a Bank Contract. The role is based at the Horton Treatment Centre in Banbury, Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Medical Secretary Supervisor, the successful candidate will be able to provide high quality medical secretarial support to consultants and the hospital.
Your duties will include:
• Provide high quality, personal secretarial service to consultants
• Maintain confidential patient records as per Ramsay Health Care policies
• Liaise regularly with internal and external customers
• Resolve customer queries, whether personal or via the phone or email, in a professional manner
The ideal candidate will have:
• GCSE level or equivalent education
• Excellent computer skills (particularly MS Office package)
• Excellent word processing/audio skills – RSA II (or equivalent) or above
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous medical secretarial experience and/or knowledge of medical terminology
Horton Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 36 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Horton Treatment Centre
Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9FG