Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital is a busy private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for Bank - Physiotherapist to join our busy department. You must be a Chartered Physiotherapist, registered with the Health Professions Council and have evidence of an up-to- date CPD portfolio.
The successful candidate will also have:
• Excellent IT skills (namely in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel)
• Excellent customer service skills
• A willingness to work positively and effectively within a team environment to achieve team goals and excellence in service delivery
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of attention to detail whilst working towards tight deadlines
• Flexibility as the service requires
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
• £18.00 per hour
• Ongoing training and development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Closing date for applications: 31 March 2019
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Sam Richards, Physiotherapy Team Leader on 0161 787 3467 or Sam.Richard@ramsayhealth.co.uk
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group, located in Salford and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service and satisfactory references.