Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and delivers high quality healthcare treatment and services to private, insured and NHS patients.
Details of Position
We are inviting applications for the position of Medical Records Clerks based at Oaklands Hospital to join our very busy and friendly bank team to work in the evenings and weekends on a bank (casual) basis as required.
This role is pivotal to the efficient running of our services at Oaklands Hospital. It involves the preparation of admission listing and patient files for admissions, appointments and clinic listings. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all medical records are securely tracked, managed and filed within the data protection guidelines.
The successful candidate will have:
• the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
• the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
• proficiency in the use of IT including Microsoft Office
• excellent communication skills in various media
• a friendly and professional demeanour
• be highly motivated and flexible in your approach to your work
• be flexible with regard to your working pattern
In return we offer the successful candidate:
• Attractive rates of pay
• Ongoing training and development
• Free car parking
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Flexible working hours
Closing date: 17 March, 2019.
Oaklands Hospital is a part of the Ramsay Health Group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Pauline Neale, Operations Manager on 0161 787 3457 or Pauline.email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.