Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy and growing private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for a permanent Radiographer working on a full time (37.5 hours per week) on a flexible basis. The radiology department has general X-Ray facilities including Ultrasound and DEXA; CT. MRI services are provided by Ramsay Mobile Diagnostics. Reporting to the Radiology Manager the successful candidate will:
• Have DCR or BSc qualifications in Diagnostic Radiography
• Have experience in working in all disciplines in general radiology - theatre and out patients
• Have HCPC registration
• Have evidence of CPD
• Have knowledge of radiation and patient safety
• Be capable and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Demonstrate effective organisational and communication skills with a positive and flexible approach to your duties and the department
• Good IT skills
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
• The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
• The ability to participate in on-call duties
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Assist in aspects of care through a variety of specialities in radiology
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Competitive salary plus enhancements
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Private healthcare
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free parking
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 28 April 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Sally Ridings, Matron, on 07773387939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers