We are now inviting applications for the position of Bank - Operating Theatre Practitioner for our theatres at Oakland Hospital in Salford. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services. Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting
• Candidates will have experience in either anaesthetics, scrub, recovery and/or first assistant role
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be RGN or ODP qualified and have a valid NMC or HCPC registration
• Have proven post-registration experience
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Attractive rates of pay
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 29 April 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Matthew Lowe, Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.