Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
23 hours per week, to include two evenings or one evening and a Saturday
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with proven skills in the management of complex musculoskeletal disorders, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can work alone and as part of the team. You would need to have been practising as a qualified physiotherapist for a minimum of 3 years, with evidence of working in outpatient and orthopaedic environments. The caseload will consist of mostly private patients.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values:
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Be confident in treating patients with complex musculoskeletal presentations
- Have a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice and be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills
- Have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals
- You will need to be prepared to work on Inpatient Wards should the service require this. This will include occasional weekend work.
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you will have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- You will be required to work at least one evening
In return we offer a very friendly, flexible working environment where you will be supported by the Physiotherapy Manager and the Outpatient Leads.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant*
- Free Off Site Parking*
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
If we receive a large response we may close the vacancy earlier.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all