We have exciting opportunites for an experienced scrub nurses/ODPs who are passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at Woodthorpe Hospital
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix .
The successful candidates will have:
Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to):
- Orthopaedics – upper and lower limb
- Spinal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Cosmetic procedures
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
- Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skill
- • A good standard of computer literacy
• The ability to work within a team
• The ability to time-manage
• Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package
• Competitive salary
• 33 days annual leave (pro rata for part time employees)
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
• Free on Site Parking
Hours: Full Time ( 37.5 hours per week)
Shifts: Variable to include long days, weekends and evenings.
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience.
If you would like to discuss the above position please contact the Recruitment Team via: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01356 536821
Woodthorpe Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and the UK division of a global provider treating circa 3m patients a year. Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. Our network of 36 acute hospital and treatment centres provide a wide range and comprehensive range of clinical specialities.
Woodthorpe Hospital is a 41 bedded acute surgical hospital with two laminar flow theatres, a Post Anaesthetic Care Unit, a JAG accredited Endoscopy Suite, very busy Outpatient department which covers 9 locations around Nottinghamshire, a Physiotherapy Gym, Radiology Department, Pharmacy, on site TSSU, and Imaging department.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.