Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia. Renacres Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of two operating theatres and an Endoscopy/ Ambulatory unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Details of the position
The successful candidate should demonstrate a high level of clinical skill within Physiotherapy and excellent customer service, with a high standard of individualised care and to support the wider clinical team to facilitate the best possible clinical outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all documentation is to the highest standard and complies with CSP standards.
- Participate in clinical audit and utilise outcome tools.
- To be safe and competent in the use of physiotherapy equipment, patient appliances and aids.
- To undertake comprehensive assessments of patients including those with diverse or complex pathologies.
- To formulate accurate prognosis and recommend the best course of intervention.
- Develop comprehensive discharge plans.
The successful candidate will also:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Physiotherapy including some MSK/Orthopaedic experience
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Comprehensive understanding of the CSP and HCPC standards and be registered.
- Awareness/experience of the private hospital sector.
- Willingness to cover weekend and evening shifts as required.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free on Site Parking
- Uniform provided
Please contact Nicola Grieve Physiotherapy Team Leader if you would like to speak to someone about the position on 01704 842021
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renacres Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.