MRI Radiographer - Contract - Contact: Morag Wilson, Radiology Manager, for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care Fitzwilliam Hospital, Peterborough, has a vacancy for an experienced MRI Radiographer to join their imaging team. This is a part time role to assist in the provision of an MRI service for the hospital. If you are interested in becoming part of a friendly team, renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then the Fitzwilliam Hospital is for you. The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
Details of the position: As a key member of the department, you will support the Radiology Manager in the provision of imaging services. You will have key relationships with the hospitals departments and will be interacting with Consultants on a daily basis.
The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be flexible with their work patterns.
- You must have a Diploma form the College of Radiographers or hold a BSc in Radiology and be registered with the HCPC.
- At least three years of up-to-date MRI experience
- Evidence of post registration development - desirable
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the provision of high quality MRI service within financial margins
- To participate in the provision of a high standard of patient care and treatment
- Ability to participate in evening / Saturday MRI sessions as required
- RIS/PACS processes
- Ensuring that the agreed standards of patient care and confidentiality are maintained in accordance with Ramsay policies
The successful candidate will also hold the following essential qualifications/criteria:
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent time management skills
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free on Site Parking