Our immaculate hospital has a full multi-disciplinary team onsite, practice advanced treatments and offer everything from screening through to leading-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like, orthopaedic and general surgery delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams. We are proud to have been rated as an overall ‘good’ by the CQC and are on a journey to achieving an ‘outstanding’ rating. All of our RN’s & HCA’s take responsibility for allocated specialities and we welcome you to tell us about your current OPD experience and what you can bring or what work experience could be adapted to add value to our current team.
Are you currently working in a local out-patient department as a registered nurse looking for additional hours at another provider at an enhanced rate to the one offered by your current provider? If you have specific OPD skills and are looking for extra hours come and have a look around or call for a chat.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the out-patient Manager, you will contribute to running out-patient clinics.
- The post holder will demonstrate a high level of autonomy to challenge inappropriate practice and must demonstrate sound clinical decisions.
- Responsible for providing advice to patients, visitors and staff across the organisation.
- Demonstrate Ramsay core values.
- Delivery high standards on a consistent basis.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills
It is essential that applicants have:
- Current out-patient experience
- Nursing Registration
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, look no further. We offer flexible working hours.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Attractive rates of pay dependent upon skills and qualifications
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Staff discount and voluntary benefits
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Please contact Frances Taylor, Outpatient Manager, on 01733842371/470 or email@example.com if you require further information about the position.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service - Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all