Are you an experienced Anaesthetic or Recovery Nurse wanting to take the next step in your career with a progressive, busy and friendly team? We are looking for a professional and motivated person to support the smooth running of the Operating Theatre Department.
Our Theatre Department is pleasantly busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including General, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedics and Gynaecology. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. Shifts include early mornings, evenings and some weekends.
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: To include, evenings, some weekends and on-call commitments
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking for:
- NMC Registration
- Current Theatre experience
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/