MSK Out-Patient Physiotherapist (Hours Negotiable)
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of private patient and NHS services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres and rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission. Springfield Hospital has come towards the end of an exciting major development where the hospital has expanded to accommodate 73 admitted patients comprising 56 single bedrooms, 3 twin rooms, a 3 bedded high observa
tion room and a day-case facility with individual accommodation for up to 11 patients.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced dedicated Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our busy and expanding team. The post holder must be enthusiastic, motivated, committed to patient focused care and has enhanced experience in MSK physiotherapy. The post holder will deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients working alongside a highly skilled out-patient team whilst considering the needs of the business. The post holder will be based within the out-patient team but you may also be rostered to lead group pre-admission and post-operative group sessions, work weekends and onto the on-call rota.
The physiotherapy department offers an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation. We also offer podiatry, speech and language therapy and a lymphoedema service. There are seven treatment rooms all with air conditioning and a well-equipped gym. We also offer a seven-day in-patient physiotherapy service and the workload includes orthopaedic, surgical and medical caseloads.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 1 year post-graduate experience
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Post-Graduate qualification in acupuncture and membership with the AACP and an Interest in Sports Injuries and rehabilitation would be desirable
- Ability to organise and prioritise independently
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
- Excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC)
- An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
- The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work weekend shifts as required to meet the needs of the hospital.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
Benefits include a competitive salary, up to 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), Life Assurance, Healthcare Insurance, Contributory Pension, use of a subsidised restaurant, free uniform, free car parking and a commitment to your personal and professional development.
CPD and in-service training is provided. In return for your skills we offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
For further information regarding this position please contact Hannah Dunlop Physiotherapy Manager on 01245-234045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all