We are currently seeking a part-time Hotel Services Assistant to work within our Hotel Services Department covering Housekeeping duties. The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the hospital.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Child Care Voucher
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
Please contact Sarah Langdown on 01722 422333 or email@example.com if you would like to speak to someone about the position.
New Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.