Oaklands Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Bank - Theatre Practitioner (Scrub) at Oaklands Hospital. Working on a casual and flexible basis the successful candidate will be reporting to the Lead Scrub Nurse and Theatre Manager and must:
• Have a variety of experience in a theatre setting, particularly in orthopaedics scrub to include hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
• ALS trained is highly desirable
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• NMC or HCPC registration
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
• Team working skills.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• £22.95 per hour
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 1 March 2020.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Sawarnjit Goldstraw, Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or Sawarnjit.email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.