Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Bank - Operating Department Practitioner for our theatres at Oakland Hospital in Salford. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services. Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting
• Candidates will have experience in either anaesthetics, scrub, recovery and/or first assistant role
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• a valid HCPC registration and must be ODP qualified
• Have proven post-registration experience
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• £22.95 per hour
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 1 March 2020.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Sawarnjit Goldstraw, Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or Sawarnjit.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.