Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital located in Salford, Greater Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for experienced and highly motivated registered general nurses to join our bank team to work in our Recovery Unit in our Theatre Department. You will be based at Oaklands Hospital, Salford and will report to the Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Have current intermediate life support training (advance life support qualifications will be advantageous)
• Have evidence of recent appropriate recovery skills and a variety of experience in a theatre setting
• Have experience working in day surgery unit
• Have strong clinical skills to deliver excellent patient care
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• Enthusiasm, dynamism and be highly motivated to work within a team
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• NMC or ODP registration
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
• Competent IT skills
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• £22.95 per hour
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Closing date for applications is 2 February 2020.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact BJ Davies, Acting Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or Barry-John.Davies@ramsayhealth.co.uk.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.