Ramsay Healthcare is currently inviting applications for a Housekeeper cover at Rowley Hall Hospital in Stafford. You will provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the hospital, as part of the theatre team.
The successful individual will demonstrate the following essential qualifications and selection criteria –
- Previous housekeeping experienced
- Cleaning and Support services NVQ or equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
If you believe that you have the qualities to help the team drive Rowley Hall Hospital forward please visit our website www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers and submit your application or alternatively for an informal discussion contact Julie Glover – Operations manager on 01785 238623 or email email@example.com
Shifts - part time / 20 hours
Hours - 5 Evenings (17.00 to 22.00)
Salary - NMW
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2019
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all