Tees Valley Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Group UK and we are an inpatient unit in Middlesbrough that opened in February 2018, undertaking procedures and investigations across many specialties including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Gynaecology, Podiatry, Oral Surgery Gastroenterology and Dermatology.
The hospital includes 3 operating theatres and an endoscopy suite, where we are now offering an extended range of services across many specialities and developing and expanding our orthopaedic services including major orthopaedic work
We have 19 inpatient beds, a large outpatient facility and our own physiotherapy and radiology service.
We have vacancies for a range of working hours for experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurses/ODPs to join our expanding and friendly team with opportunities for further development; experience in orthopaedic scrub would be an advantage.
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience for the scrub role across a range of surgical specialities
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
In return for your professionalism we offer an attractive benefits package and ongoing training and development.
- Attractive rates of pay depending on experience and skills
- Flexible shift patterns
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising with long service
- Free car parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Professional support and ongoing training and development
- Staff discount and voluntary benefits
Please apply by visiting www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers to complete an on line application form and attach your CV.
For further information please contact either Katie Lunn (Matron) on 01642 087333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Informal discussion encouraged.
Closing date: 28th October 2019