Consultant Anaesthetist – Full & Part Time hours available
Ramsay Health Care UK is currently inviting applications for the position of Consultant Anaesthetist at Duchy Hospital, Truro. The successful candidate would be expected to work closely with the existing team to provide a comprehensive anaesthetic service. This will involve inpatient and day case acute surgery and supporting pre-operative assessment.
It is expected that the successful applicant will possess the following: -
- Primary Qualification – MBBP or equivalent
- Secondary Qualification – MRCP or equivalent
- Fellowship of Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) or equivalent
- Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) or equivalent
Duchy Hospital is part of Ramsay Healthcare UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Duchy Hospital opened in 1981 and located in a pleasant rural setting on the outskirts of Truro, Duchy Hospital is Cornwall’s only independent hospital. It has an excellent reputation for high quality healthcare as well as providing a professional and friendly service to all patients. Although we are a private hospital, we have also treat NHS patients.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
Please contact Norma Doyle, Medical Staffing and Revalidation Manger (Norma.Doyle@ramsayhealth.co.uk) if you would like to speak to someone about the position.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Duchy Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.