The Yorkshire Clinic is currently looking to recruit Bank Cardiac Physiologists for our busy and expanding Cardiology Service within the Outpatient Department, to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
The Cardiology Department offers a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiology investigations.
If you have the following then we would like to meet you:
• Dynamic and forward thinking
• Enjoy working in an ever changing environment
• Want to be part of a patient/customer focused team delivering excellent customer care
• Successful completion of either BSc Clinical Physiology (old degree) or Healthcare Science (new degree) – Clinical Cardiac Physiology or equivalent
• Cardiac Echo experience essential. Candidate must be able to scan and report to BSE standard
• Proficiency in and a strong underpinning knowledge of exercise tolerance testing, resting and ambulatory ECG and BP recording and interpretation plus ambulatory analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Private Healthcare experience
In return we offer:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free parking
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Ongoing Training and Development
An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a leading provider of high quality Healthcare in the UK, and is committed to excellence in patient care and investment in our people.
The Yorkshire Clinic is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Closing date: Monday 30th September 2019