We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care to join our friendly team at Ashtead Hospital in Surrey. A variety of shift patterns and flexible working arrangements can be offered. We would also consder Part Time for the right person.
As a professional member of our team your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessment planning
- Implementing and evaluating care
- Wound care
- Drug administration
- Problem solving
- Managing your own workload
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
- Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Current registration with the NMC (UK)
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week) or Part Time hours to suit
Shifts: A variety of shift patterns can be offered and flexible working arrangements
Salary: Up to £2K - plus enhancements
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients. We have 54 beds across 2 wards including 15 day-case beds, 3 theatres, and an Endoscopy Suite. The hospital is located in Surrey, just 10 minutes from Junction 9 of the M25 and with excellent rail links.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all