We are looking for an enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our team in the Business Office at Oaks Hospital. Reporting into the Business Admin Manager you will form part of a busy and dynamic team who are responsible for the billing and credit control at the hospital.
The successful applicant will support the credit control process of the hospital, dealing with queries from patients, insurers and consultants. Ensuring all debt is chased following hospital policy and queries are dealt with in a timely manner. We are looking for an applicant who is confident, hardworking and determined to succeed.
Essential for this role are excellent communication skills, confident telephone manner, quality customer care and a good understanding of Excel.
Experience working in a similar role and knowledge of SAP would be an advantage however is not a requirement of the role.
• First line response to any patient/consultant/insurer account queries
• High volume telephone calls inbound and outbound
• Cash posting and till reconciliation
• Issuing Statements
• Taking payments over the phone and in person
• Credit note matching
• Working closely with the billing team to correct patient information and re-issue invoices where required.
• Chasing debtors for payment
• Investigate reasons for non-payment
• Liaise with our debt collection agency
• Various other ad hoc administration duties
We offer successful candidates:
• Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualification
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Subsidised staff restaurant
For a job description please email Frida Dennis, HR Department at email@example.com
Application to be made on-line at www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
CLOSING DATE: 1st November 2019
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all