Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital is a busy private hospital located in Salford, Manchester which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Details of Position
We are now inviting applications for an Administrative Assistant to join our Outpatients Department at Oaklands Hospital working on a part-time basis (20 hours per week).
This role is pivotal to the efficient running of our services at Oaklands Hospital. It involves making and receiving telephone calls from patients, medical staff from different hospitals and institutions, liaising with GPs and consultants. It will involve booking and confirming appointments, arranging inpatient procedures and input. Experience in a similar role in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will have:
• outstanding professional customer service skills
• proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
• friendly, outgoing personality
• excellent communication and professional telephone skills
• administrative experience
• proficiency in Microsoft Office
• attention to detail
• a flexible approach to work
In return we offer the successful candidate:
• £8,840.00 per annum (plus enhancements if eligible)
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 3 November 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Caroline Gbemisola, Outpatients Team Leader at Caroline.email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers