We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented chef de partie to join our Catering team at Woodland Hospital, which is a private hospital located on the outskirts of Kettering. We pride ourselves with our fresh homemade produce preparing food for our patients, staff, consultants and visitors.
The Woodland Hospital is a highly recognized private hospital in Kettering and is part of Ramsay Healthcare.
This role will involve food preparation, cooking and service to our patients, staff, consultants and visitors. Woodland Hospital is well known throughout the company for its high standard of good quality fresh food and our ability to delivery for any occasion.
Hours: 37.5 hours, with no split shifts.
Shift pattern is 0600 – 1400 and 1000 -1800 with alternate weekend 0600 – 1400.
Flexibility is essential for covering annual leave within the team.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- To have a good understanding of current health and hygiene regulations, and ensure that these are adhered to in the preparation and service of all food items.
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
- Minimum level 2 Basic Food hygiene
As a team player, you must be able to work efficiently with a flexible and have an adaptable approach to work.
In Return we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Plus Enhancements
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidized Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Rate of pay: subject to experience can be discussed at interview
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Woodland Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all