Bank Staff Nurse
Location: Fulwood Hall Hospital
Closing Date: Open
Salary: Competitive according to experience
Employment Type: Bank
Details of the position
An opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced, flexible, highly motivated, registered nurse to join our professional team working in our Outpatients Department at Fulwood Hall Hospital. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to work ad hoc to the demands of the Department and has the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a high standard of care for our patients.
Shift patterns are from:
- 1.30-5 pm
- Or a combination of the 3
The successful candidate will have experience in the treatment room and wound care knowledge and also be proficient in phlebotomy.
.In addition to strong clinical skills you will:
- Be self-motivated
- Practice effectively with proven time management skills
- Show compassion and be a good listener
- Able to communicate well to all members of the Multi-disciplinary team
- Preserve safety
- Be assertive and respectful
- Be professional and trustworthy
- Cope well under stress
- Be a team player
In return for your expertise, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays).
- Uniform provided
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Weekends are a maximum of 2 per month, shared fairly between staff (taking personal requests into consideration when roster planning)
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
Fulwood Hall Hospital is located near Preston, registered for 30 beds, 3 Theatres, Endoscopy Suite, Daycase Unit and full supporting Outpatient Services. Fulwood Hall Hospital offers a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities.
As one of the North West's leading private and NHS ‘Choose & Book’ hospitals, Fulwood Hall Hospital is a leading provider of high quality healthcare, part of the Ramsay Health Care Group. Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
Dependent upon the number of applicants who apply, this advert may close earlier without prior warning.
All applications must be made by via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Fulwood Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.