As a result of an internal movement within the Business Office Team we are looking to recruit a full time NHS Data Administrator/Analyst who will be responsible for managing the NHS billing process and data quality. Furthermore the successful candidate will play an important role in supporting the data analysis and contract requirements for the various CCG’s.
Reporting to the Business Admin Supervisor - your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing data for submission to the appropriate CCG – reviewing data quality and rectifying where necessary.
- Managing data quality reports – pathway, breach reports and tariff audit reports.
- Identifying trends with regards to data errors and providing training across the hospital to minimise these.
- Managing the reconciliation process – allocating cash received and chasing any outstanding NHS debts.
- Preparation of data reports for quarterly CRM meetings with CCG’s – deputising for the finance manager as required at the meetings.
- Basic trend analysis – ability to review activity against plans and provide summarised findings to the finance manager/ Hospital Director and appropriate CCG.
- Manage the reporting requirements from the digital referral system (ERS). Ensuring any risks are highlighted to management and supporting the hospital to maximise opportunities within the services offered to the NHS.
- Supporting the rest of the Business Office team with the billing of NHS patients.
- Hospital Director
- Finance Manager
- CGC - Finance and Business Intelligence Teams
- GP Liasison Officer
- Business Office
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working with large volumes of data and reconciliations and also:
- Demonstrate a willingness to work positively within a team to achieve teams goals and excellence in service delivery
- Have experience in data analysis
- Ideally have advanced Excell and strong systems skills
- Demontrate creativity and diversity to deliver excellent customer service and achieve positive organisational outcomes in line with the Ramsay Way Vision and Values
In return we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Child Care Voucher
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
If you would like further information please email: Rachael Lousley@ramsayhealth.co.uk
New Hall Hospital supports education with scholarships available through our Academy
New Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity