An opportunity has arisen for a Private Patient Advisor to join our experienced private patient team providing high quality administrative support to patients and consultants. The department is open 8.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday and this role will work 2 days a week (5 hours a day) with a total of 10 hours a week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to patient queries over the telephone and via email in a professional manner
- Booking appointments
- Producing quotes for procedures
- Receiving and following up patient payments
- Liaising with the wider hospital team and consultants to ensure a high level of service for patients
- Responding to changes in a positive manner and adjusting schedules as required
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a positive attitude and flexible approach. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the drive to deliver excellence
- Excellent communication skills both face to face, over the phone and in writing
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office Suite
- Confident in engaging with a variety of people at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to remain confidential and professional with sensitive people related data and information
- Previous administrative experience
- Private healthcare experience
In return we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Felxible working hours
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Parking
Pinehill Hospital & Ramsay Health Care
Pinehill Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. It is conveniently located close to the mainline train station and the A1M road network. It is part of Ramsay Health Care UK.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in the UK, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Ramsay UK is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
For more information
Please contact Hannah Longhurst, Private Patient Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 427 207 if you would like to arrange an informal visit or for more information.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Pinehill Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.