We are currently looking to recruit a part time endoscopy decontamination technicians to join our endoscopy team. The role will involve the processing of all reusable Flexible Endoscopes; from manually cleaning the scopes before placing into an automated washer disinfector. There will be a requirement to monitor the wash cycle and its load and quality check items before delivery or storage of scopes in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm to perform flexible endoscope decontamination in accordance with Ramsay SOP’s, policies and procedures. Experience of working within decontamination would be a distinct advantage however full training will be provided.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer services skills
- Achievement of the Ramsay competencies in Flexible Endoscopy Decontamination or another recognised qualification within 3 months of employment
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (if eligible)
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Free On Site Parking
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (if relevant to the position)
The Cobalt Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Interview Date: Monday 27th January 2020