We are now inviting applications for the position of Receptionist (part-time). This is a permanent contract (20 hours per week, 4pm-8pm) and is based at the Horton NHS Treatment Centre in Banbury, Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Support Services Manager, the successful candidates will be able to provide a high standard of service to patients, visitors and staff.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls to the main switchboard from both patients and internal departments
- Dealing with incoming referrals
- Data input
- Signing in visitors using the identification system
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good general education to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Proficient IT skills, eg Patient Administration System, MS Office or equivalent
- Previous experience within an administrative position
- Effective communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organised and ability to plan workload and respond to unplanned events
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience or work in a healthcare environment
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Smart appearance
Benefits package includes:
competitive salary, dependent on experience
25 days’ holiday pro rata
contributory pension scheme
private medical insurance.
Horton NHS Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Horton NHS Treatment Centre
Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9FG