We are now inviting applications for the post of Health Care Assistant (Outpatients Department) on a full time basis (37.5 hours per week). The role is based at the Horton Treatment Centre in Banbury, Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team within our Outpatients Department.
Reporting to the Outpatient Manager, the ideal candidate will have:
• Qualification to NVQ level 2 or be prepared to train to this level
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
Benefits package includes:
• competitive salary (depending on experience)
• 25 days’ holiday plus statutory (pro rata for part-time staff)
• contributory pension scheme
• private medical insurance
• subsidised staff restaurant
Horton Treatment Centre was purpose built in 2006 and has been designed to combine an exceptional standard of patient accommodation with the technical equipment and facilities that modern medicine demands. Located at the Horton NHS Hospital site, Banbury, Oxfordshire, this treatment centre has a 40-bed inpatient unit and day case facility. The treatment centre is equipped to undertake a large range of procedures, treatments and investigations. We have three theatres and three separate anaesthetic rooms, with a sterile services department on site.
Horton Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all
Horton Treatment Centre
Oxford Road, Banbury, OX16 9FG