People Caring for People
We are looking for an enthusiastic level 3 qualified Health Care Assistant to join our busy and friendly team to provide high quality care across the outpatient department. The department is open Monday to Friday between 07.30 am and 21.30 pm and Saturday morning. You will need to be able to work shifts and be flexible with your approach to working. This is a full time role 37.5 hours per week but 30 hours per week would be considered.
- Setting up and running of clinics
- Clinical treatments and assisting with minor procedures
- Face to face and telephone communication with patients and consultants
- Providing excellent customer service
- Administrative duties
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a positive attitude and flexible approach who is able to deliver excellent standards of customer service within a changing environment.
- Level 3 health care qualification
- Experience in a clinical environment
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Good IT skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude at work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Phlebotomy skills (optional)
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary including enhancements for evenings and weekends
- 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Parking and Uniform
Pinehill Hospital and Ramsay Health Care
Pinehill Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. It is conveniently located close to the mainline train station and the A1M road network. It is part of Ramsay Health Care UK.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in the UK, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Ramsay UK is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
For more information
Please contact Elaine Gay, Outpatient Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 422 822 if you would like more information.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Pinehill Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.