Park Hill Hospital is one of South Yorkshire’s leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Located on the site of the Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust site, Park Hill Hospital opened in April 1995. The ward consists of 21 beds, 17 of which are in single rooms, all with en-suite facility. As one of South Yorkshire’s leading private and NHS ‘Choose & Book’ hospital's, Park Hill is at the forefront of medical technology and patient care.
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then Park Hill Hospital is for you.
Park Hill Hospital presently has 1 theatre. The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
We are currently looking to recruit a Physiotherapist on a Full-Time basis, as part of the clinical team to assess diagnose and provide high quality individualised treatment programmes for patients.
Key responsibilities include:
• The team provides a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient’s both pre and post operatively.
• The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
• The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will also have:
• Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
• A Member of the CSP and registered with the HCPC
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated Customer Service skills
• Demonstrated Computer Skills
• Private Healthcare experience (Desirable)
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Park Hill Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Closing date: Friday 1st November 2019