Pinehill Hospital is owned by Ramsay Healthcare which is well respected in the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for an excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Located in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, we are a private hospital with 37 beds, including a dedicated 15 bed day unit.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our busy and friendly outpatient team, working flexible hours. If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
The outpatient department has 10 Consultant rooms covering all medical and surgical specialties and 2 treatment rooms. The department is open 07.30am to 21.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings. You must be able to work shifts and be flexible with your approach to working.
Your duties will include:
- Setting up and running of clinics
- Working closely with Consultants
- Clinical treatments and dressings
- Assisting with minor outpatient procedures
- Assisting with audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a clinical environment
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Computer literacy
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate plus enhancements for evening and weekend working
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking and uniform
- Subsidised staff restaurant
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For any further information, please contact Elaine Gay, Outpatient Manager on 01462 422 822 or email email@example.com
Pinehill Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.