People Caring for People
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacist to join our friendly and professional team working flexible bank hours to provide an efficient service for both inpatients and outpatients and provide support for members of the pharmacy and hospital teams.
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Registered Pharmacist
- Experience in a hospital or community Pharmacy
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous private hospital experience would be an advantage
In return we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay plus enhancements for eveining or weekend working
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Parking
Pinehill Hospital & Ramsay Health Care
Pinehill Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. It is conveniently located close to the mainline train station and the A1M road network. It is part of Ramsay Health Care UK.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in the UK, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Ramsay UK is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
Please contact Natalie Bhakhri, Pharmacy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 422 822 ext. 518 if you would like to speak to someone about the position
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Pinehill Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.