We are inviting applications for the position of Healthcare Assistant to join our Ward nursing team, based at The Oaks Hospital in Colchester. This is a permanent position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our Ward nursing team in delivering a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
An orthopaedic background and/or surgical experience would be advantageous but is not essential. This is a busy department so the ability to work under pressure and maintain a good sense of humour is essential. The successful candidates must be highly motivated and able to work flexible hours.
The main purpose of the job:
- The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
- Works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and promotes the facility as a centre of excellence to all clients and customers
Qualifications / Key selection criteria:
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Excellent customer care skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low and high activity, working extra hours if required
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
Application to be made on-line at www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
Informal visits are always welcome and positively encouraged. Please contact Jacquie Bloomfield on 01206 753236 to arrange a visit or for any further information. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a job description email Frida Dennis, HR Department on email@example.com
Closing Date: 3rd November 2019
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to what we consider to be a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.