Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of private patient and NHS services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres and rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission.
We are inviting applications for the position of a Ward Manager to join our highly regarded Ward Team reporting to the Head of Clinical Services at Woodthorpe Hospital in Nottingham. The ward provides a high standard of pre and postoperative care for elective surgical patients across a broad spectrum of specialties. The ward has 23 Beds and the Hospital has the capacity as we increase our work to open a specific post op day case environment of which this role will also cover.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate high performance leadership skills in the day to day management of the Ward team with experience as a deputy Manager /band 6 or 7 in the NHS.
They must have the Leadership skills and capacity to promote:
- An excellent and high standard of clinical practice with excellent clinical outcomes
- Patients health and wellbeing across a complex pathway and changing caseload
- Effective motivation, monitoring and deputy management of the Ward team
- Communicates delivery and outcomes of care to patients and to other members of the team
- Develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
- Effective controls to ensure that Key Performance Indicators and financial targets are met
It is essential that the applicant will have:
Strong and demonstrable clinical background working in a surgical ward environment
Registered General Nurse
Demonstrable leadership, personnel management skills and experience
Comprehensive understanding of relevant and current clinical standards
It is desirable that the applicant will have:
- Advanced Life Support Training
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, look no further.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Attractive rates of pay dependent upon skills and qualifications
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount and voluntary benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Please contact Anita Macqueen, Head of Clinical service, on email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information about the position, or to submit your CV.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.