Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital is a busy private hospital located in Salford, Manchester which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Details of Position
We are now inviting applications for the Administrative/Stores Assistant at Oaklands Hospital working on a part-time basis of 30 hours per week.
This role involves the accuracy of the receipt of stock from suppliers, delivery of stock to the various departments and barcoding of supplies as well as the maintenance of a clean and organised supplies facility. You will also be required to resolve customer queries, whether personal or via the phone or email, in a professional manner. Experience in a similar role in a healthcare environment would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidates will have:
• Competent in the use of information technology (particularly MS Office package)
• Competent in written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and independently as required.
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to plan, prioritise and organise skills independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Attention to accurate details
In return we offer the successful candidate:
• £13,182.00 per annum on a pro-rata basis (plus enhancements if eligible)
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 3 November 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Victoria Woodhouse, Stores Team Leader on 0161 7873488 or Victoria.email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers