We have an exciting opportunity for a Bank Medical Secretary, to join our committed team at Rowley Hall Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of administration support across the below areas:
(A variety of specialities including gynaecology, orthopaedics and cosmetic surgery and also medico-legal work.)
As a professional member of our team your key responsibilities will include:
- Typing of clinics, dealing with test results, dealing with patient and consultant enquiries, tracking of patient notes, tracking of patients on the 18-week pathway
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- (A good telephone manner
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to problem solve
- The ability to prioritise work load
- Good organisational skills)
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package
Salary: Negotiable dependant on skills and experience
Closing Date: 30th November 2019
Interested parties should contact lee Currivan via email@example.com
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the center of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This vacancy may close earlier if we receive a considerable amount of applications