Ramsay Healthcare is currently inviting applications for a Catering Assistant to join the Bank Register at Rowley Hall Hospital in Stafford. You will provide a high standard of catering service throughout the hospital, as part of the support services team.
The successful individual will demonstrate the following essential qualifications and selection criteria –
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate for Catering (if not already held company funded training must be undertaken)
- Previous catering experience
- Customer service NVQ or equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
Please note that the term 'Bank' is where we employ staff to infill shifts to cover holidays, sickness and peak operational periods. We require individuals who are flexible and able to work on an 'as and when' required basis, which may involve no hours some weeks and many hours another week.
If you believe that you have the qualities to help the team drive Rowley Hall Hospital please submit your application or alternatively for an informal discussion contact Julie Glover – Operations Manager on 01785 238623
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This vacancy may close earlier if we receive a considerable amount of applications